MariaDB 5.2.7

Hello all,

Just writing to let you know that MariaDB 5.2.7 is now almost
completely mirrored worldwide, so I've activated the downloads page and
the release notes and changelog. Here are the links:

http://kb.askmonty.org/en/mariadb-527-release-notes
http://kb.askmonty.org/en/mariadb-527-changelog
http://downloads.askmonty.org/mariadb/5.2.7/

If any of you have a moment, please review the release notes and make
(or suggest) any necessary changes. I tried to incorporate everything
that I was told about this release, but I may have missed something.

Now turning things over to the community team to announce and promote.

Thanks.

--
Daniel Bartholomew
MariaDB - http://mariadb.org