Re: MariaDB limits

@Marain .. you probably know this:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/user-resources.html . This is same
for MySQL and MariaDB.

I_S is a *read-only* database. And if you want to add more configurable
per-user limitations such should IMHO go to the `mysql` database. I also
don't think (for compability) that it should be more rows added
`mysql`.`user` then, but maybe rather a new table specific for such patch (
`mysql`.`user_addon` or whatever).

But what per-user limitations do you want to add exactly?

Peter
(from Webyog and thus not a MariaDB developer - just a follower here)