Re: MariaDB limits

@Sergei .. I cannot reply on behalf of Marian, of course.  But the current
'limitation_per_hour' user settings would have same considerations in this
respect as  'limitation_per_24hour' proposed by Marian would as far as I can
see.

Either it is
* between current_time and current_day:00:00:00  -- from midnight if you
like
* or between current time and current_time-1day . -- from 24 hours ago

What does 'limitation_per_hour' user settings do currently?
* between now() and hour(now()) -- from last time minutes were '00'
* or (between now()-1day) and hour(now())  -- from 1 hour ago

(hope you understand my pseudocode and explanation)

For consistence I think that 'limitation_per_24hour' should work exactly
like current  'limitation_per_hour'  do. I could actually suggest a (global
only) server variable/startup option '--user_limit_time_interval' that
manages if settings in ´mysql`.'user` should be per
second|minute|hour|day|week|month ...

Or just introduce it in seconds and let 3600 be default. Then
"--user_limit_time_interval=7200" would change the limitations in
´mysql`.'user` to have effect for a 2-hour period and not a 1-hour period.

Not that I need such thing myself but that would be a consistent and
compatible implementation of Marian's request if I understand.

-- Peter