Re: [Commits] Rev 3062: Fixed LP bug #801536. in file:///home/igor/maria/maria-5.3-merge-tmp/

Igor,

Ok to push in the sense that the new patch cannot any more
result in overflow. Both the old and new code are not equivalent.
Given there is no comment, I cannot fully understand whether the
change produces at least as good estimate of the record length
as the old patch.

Could you please add some general comment to the whole
function how do we compute the field length.

Timour