Re: [Commits] Rev 3020: MWL#192: Non-blocking client API for libmysqlclient. in http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~maria-captains/maria/5.2

Hi Kristian,
It is my own perception, but I feel the code got severely obfuscated through
wrapper macros, and thus will be really hard to debug.  Myself, I'd prefer
it in a C/C++ source file, without macros (yes, it is means repetition, but
I would not expect the result to be much larger in terms of lines of code
with this).
Also, the macros I talk about define global  functions in a header file. At
least on Windows  it means linker error (multiple symbol definition) if the
header is included into 2 different C files.