Re: Your push broke windows builds on 5.3

Hi, Sergei!

On Oct 11, Sergei Petrunia wrote:
> Hi Serg,
>
> Your latest push into 5.3 broke compilation on Windows:
>
> http://buildbot.askmonty.org/buildbot/builders/win2008r2-vs2010-i386-packages/builds/273/steps/build_zip/logs/stdio
>
> http://buildbot.askmonty.org/buildbot/builders/win32-debug2/builds/734/steps/build/logs/stdio
>
> Could you please fix it? (If you don't have any idea what could be the cause,
> maybe Wlad could help us?)

Yes, I've noticed this, but I assumed it was some kind of a local
failure, like out of disk space or something. As I didn't touch
comp_err.c, and the build worked ok on my windows VM and  in buildbox in
5.2 and 5.1 trees.

But indeed, last 5.2 build just succeeded, after 5.3 build failed (on
win32-debug2), so it looks like something in the tree.
I'll try to fix it.