MariaDB 5.5 binary tarball packages and libaio

Hi Wlad,

I got some progress with Buildbot and producing binary tarball packages for
MariaDB 5.5, using your suggestions.

But I encountered a problem. I used -DBUILD_CONFIG=mysql-release and installed
libaio-dev. But then the server fails like this:

./bin/mysqld: error while loading shared libraries: libaio.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Of course - as libaio.so must be installed by users.

I do not think it is appropriate that users need to install libaio.so to use
the binary tarballs (as those are supposed to work anywhere - on the other
hand, for .deb for example we _should_ use libaio of course, and dependencies
will take care that it is installed).

So what to do? For now I've tried to build without libaio for the generic
tarballs (-DIGNORE_AIO_CHECK=1). So binaries will work; to get aio, users can
build themselves or install real packages.

Or do you have another idea? Do you know what MySQL does?

One option could be statically linking libaio. Now in general, static linking
is a can of worms with many pitfalls, however for just libaio it might work
(libaio.so is statically linked on my Debian Wheezy). However, I am not sure
if this is safe in general, nor do I know how to make cmake link just libaio
statically?

Any ideas?