Re: Need help re. which files to include in 5.5 .debs

Sergei Golubchik <serg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Jan 25, Kristian Nielsen wrote:

> Are you sure all these headers are missing? I'd suspect they're
> installed by libmariadbclient-dev, although not in /usr/include, but in
> /usr/include/mysql.

Yes, libmariadbclient-dev has a bunch of headers in /usr/include/mysql/, and
yes, that bunch is missing the above.

So if I understand you correctly, you are saying that libmariadbclient-dev
should install every .h file that `make install` does.

> libmysqlservices.a should be installed (in /usr/lib or /usr/lib/mysql,
> depending on where other libmysql* are installed) by the same deb that
> installs plugin.h

Ok, that will be libmariadbclient-dev and /usr/lib/.