Please try new fulltext storage engine "mroonga"

Hello !

I would like to introduce a new fulltext storage engine "mroonga", that
will be included in the future MariaDB release.

Mroonga is a fulltext storage engine having the following characteristics:
* CJK ready fulltext search
* no read lock
* faster than MyISAM for both indexing and searching
* geolocalazation search is also supported

Current development branch is :
https://code.launchpad.net/~maria-captains/maria/mariadb-5.3-monty

Further information about mroonga can be found :
https://kb.askmonty.org/en/about-mroonga

You can also see some presentations :
http://mroonga.github.com/publication/

I sincerely ask you to try mroonga, at least compile and run tests, on
various platforms, like the following procedure.

(get source tree)
$ ./BUILD/compile-pentium-max
(wait for a while)
$ cd mysql-test
$ ./mtr --suite=mroonga_storage,mroonga_wrapper --force

If you find any problem like compilation error, test failure, or
whatever, please let me know.

Thanks in advance !
--
Kazuhiko Shiozaki, Nexedi SA Senior Consultant
http://www.nexedi.co.jp/