Documentation for MWL#192: non-blocking client API

Hi Daniel!

I have pushed MWL#192. It will be included in upcoming MariaDB 5.5.21.

So we need documentation of the feature :-)

I have written a first draft of this. I included it in the high-level
description in the WL:

    http://askmonty.org/worklog/Client-Sprint/?tid=192#hld

There are two things I would ask of you:

1. Can you take the text and prepare it properly for the Knowledgebase? Find
an appropriate place, split it up as/if needed, handle markup/formatting? And
feel free to correct my text in any way you see fit.

2. The last part, "Non-blocking API reference", is basically a long list of
all the new functions and their parameters. In the draft, I just listed them,
along with specific comments to a few of them as relate to the new
feature. For the majority of them, they are just direct translation of the
corresponding functions from the old client library, which is documented in
the MySQL manual.

Can you help with a suggestion on how to present this in a nice way? Maybe you
want to format them each individually in some nice way, maybe link to the
MySQL manual? Any suggestion and/or help is appreciated.

Can you take over from here? Of course, just let me know if there is anything
lacking that you need me to do, or any questions or so on.

(The task is not urgent as such - the feature will be available from the next
MariaDB 5.5 release, which is as yet unscheduled - maybe in 2-3 weeks?)