MariaDB 5.5.21

All,

I've uploaded the MariaDB 5.5.21-beta packages to the primary mirror
and within a few hours the files will be distributed to all of the
mirrors.

Over the past couple of weeks I've added several items to the release
notes page for 5.5.21 and today I created the changelog page. The pages
are here:

http://kb.askmonty.org/en/mariadb-5521-release-notes
http://kb.askmonty.org/en/mariadb-5521-changelog

Once the files are distributed I will update the pages and add
in the download links and remove the "unreleased" banners from the
pages linked to from the release notes page. I will also send out an
announcement email, and post announcements to twitter, FB, G+, and so
on as usual.

Please let me know ASAP if there is anything which is not on the
release notes page which should be (or jump in and add it).

Thanks.

--
Daniel Bartholomew
MariaDB - http://mariadb.org