Re: Support of the extended syntax for ANALYZE

Hi, Igor!

On May 19, Igor Babaev wrote:
> On 05/19/2012 04:22 AM, Sergei Golubchik wrote:
> > On May 10, Igor Babaev wrote:
> > Alternatively, it could have an explicit "PERSISTENT" keyword:
> >
> >   ANALYZE TABLE t1 PERSISTENT; -- meaning all columns and indexes
> >   ANALYZE TABLE t1 PERSISTENT FOR COLUMNS (c,e,d) INDEXES (idx2, idx4);
>
> We usually don't use key words in plural. So maybe you meant:
> ANALYZE TABLE t1 PERSISTENT FOR COLUMN (c,e,d) INDEX (idx2, idx4);
> ?

I've checked before suggesting this syntax. Both COLUMNS and INDEXES
already exist as tokens and used somewhere in the grammar.

For "INDEXES" you can use the existing keys_or_index rule:

keys_or_index:
          KEYS {}
        | INDEX_SYM {}
        ;

it's typically used in places like that.
There is no corresponding column_or_columns, but feel free to create it,
if you'd like.