Re: MDEV-339 lp:1001340 system_time_zone is wrong on Windows

"not every client would be able to read variable without loosing
information". Since this is a client problem why then a patch in the
server? It seems completely wrong to me!

Am I missing something?  Can we have some examples of clients where this is
a problem?

Peter
Webyog