Re: Review request: SHOW EXPLAIN

Hi, Vladislav!

> > On Jun 26, Vladislav Vaintroub wrote:
> > > On Unix but not on Windows, there is pthread_kill  does not work if
> > > threadpool is in use  (a connection is not stuck in read/recv in this
> > > case).

Ok, to avoid spending any more time on that I suggest the following:

APC code won't send APC requests to idle (COM_END) threads. SHOW EXPLAIN
does not need it. thd->query_string does not need it. KILL QUERY does
not need it. Any other KILL will shutdown the socket anyway.

In the future, when we will need idle threads to receive APC requests,
we'll have to find a solution that works with a threadpool. But for now
we can survive without it.