Introduction / Os X Build Host

Hello I'm Pablito Vicente, I'm from Argentina, have been using Mysql
for 12 years now as a web developer ( PHP mostly ).
During the weekend I was trying to download a package for Mac and I
notice brew was the only choice, that I used and worked but I would
like to know if I can help generating builds for the latest versions
and I will try to also investigate how to create packages so people
can download a DMG image for easier installation.

I will follow the instructions on:
https://kb.askmonty.org/en/buildbot-setup-buildbot-setup-for-macosx/
to set it up but I was wondering if this will work when the computers
are turned on only for this task. I don't usually leave computers on
unless that's required.

I could offer builds for Mountain Lion and Snow Leopard, though I
think they're probably the same.

well let me know if this can be of any help. I might send some emails
for some help as I've been away from sys admin tasks for years.

warm regards,
Pablito