Re: Global transaction ID

I wonder if it will be possible to use replication with GTID's on a 'mixed
pool' or MariaDB and MySQL5.6 machines? Is this a concern or not? I see a
problem with the CLOUD where users may not be able to choose the server as
they want.  But if it is *plain impossible* to have both server versions in
a setup, that's it of course.  However if so this would then be MariaDB's
first 'major break-off' from Oracle/MySQL.

-- Peter
-- Webyog