Re: API Documentaion for Replication Features

Thanks Lixun.

How is the replicate-[do|ignore]-[table|database] functionality handled
with multiple masters where I only want specific tables from specific
masters so that the feeds don't clobber each other? These don't appear
to be settable in the CHANGE MASTER statement, and I cannot find any
documentation on how to set them unambiguously in the config file.

Any hints?

Gordan