Re: Missing man/mysql_plugin.1 in tar ball

Hi!

On 2 Jan 2013, at 19:40, Honza Horak wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've noticed that man page for mysql_plugin utility (man/mysql_plugin.1) is not present in mariadb-5.5.28a.tar.gz while it is present in mysql-5.5.28.tar.gz. However, I failed to find the reason why in case there is one. Or is that a mistake? Does anybody know?

This is likely a mistake, we shouldn't be stripping this out (I don't recall a reason for this)

Please report a bug at https://mariadb.atlassian.net/

Thanks!
--
Colin Charles, http://bytebot.net/blog/ | twitter: @bytebot | skype: colincharles
MariaDB: Community developed. Feature enhanced. Backward compatible.