MariaDB 5.1.67, 5.2.14, 5.3.12, 5.5.29 Release Prep

All,

I've prepped changelog and release notes pages for MariaDB 5.1.67,
5.2.14, and 5.3.12. I'll shortly be doing the same for MariaDB 5.5.29.

https://kb.askmonty.org/en/mariadb-5167-release-notes/
https://kb.askmonty.org/en/mariadb-5167-changelog/

https://kb.askmonty.org/en/mariadb-5214-release-notes/
https://kb.askmonty.org/en/mariadb-5214-changelog/

https://kb.askmonty.org/en/mariadb-5312-release-notes/
https://kb.askmonty.org/en/mariadb-5312-changelog/

If there is anything I should be sure to mention in the release notes,
please let me know ASAP.

I plan on announcing the releases once 5.5.29 has been uploaded to the
mirrors. It's still building at the moment so the earliest the release
could happen is tomorrow and it could be pushed back to Thursday if
there's a delay of some sort.

Thanks.

--
Daniel Bartholomew
  Google+ - http://gplus.to/dbart

MariaDB: An Enhanced Drop-in Replacement for MySQL
        Website - http://mariadb.org
        Twitter - http://twitter.com/mariadb
        Google+ - http://google.com/+mariadb
       Facebook - http://fb.com/MariaDB.dbms