Re: what pros/cons of storing binary log in an InnoDB table?

These are some results from sysbench for the GA release of Drizzle, it was
about a 10% hit having the transaction log stored in inno. The only
automated testing I did was sysbench I do recall how i/o bound sysbench is.

https://lists.launchpad.net/drizzle-benchmark/msg09626.html

Cheers,
--Joe