Re: CMake vs. autotools on Linux?

Thank goodness.  I also found autotools a lot more complicated to work
with than CMake.

This page is why I thought autotools are still being used:
https://kb.askmonty.org/en/what-tools-are-available-for-developing-on-the-mariadb-code/

Do you know to whose attention I should bring that out-dated page?