Coverity scan results

Hey guys,

For those of you who missed it, I volunteered to try gettin MariaDB
scanned as part of the Coverity Scan service.  I just got the trunk
scanned for the first time, and a lot of potential-problem reports
came up.  I did a spot check on one of them, and the report looks like
a true-positive.

Coverity Scan reports:
178 high-impact problems
1020 medium-impact problems
47 low-impact problems.

Any suggestions for how to get these looked at by the appropriate
developers?  It seems crazy for me to enter 1000+ bug reports into the
bug tracker.

I believe I have the power to create new user accounts in Coverity
Scan's MariaDB project, for any MariaDB developer who wants to see the
results.

Thanks,
Christian

Follow ups