Re: Coverity scan results

Hi, Christian!

On Feb 07, Christian Convey wrote:
> Thanks.  So what would you suggest?

I'd suggest you to start looking at the issues and fix those that are
simple, like, those you can fix in a few minutes. They should be in a
majority anyway.

For example, there were issues where va_end() was forgotten.
Or where memcmp return value was casted to char.
This issues take just a few seconds to fix.

> Is there some way I can map Coverity reports to individual developers,
> and then ask each of them to take a look at their portion of the Scan
> results?

Sorry, but not now. All our developers (myself included) are completely
booked at the moment and have no spare cycles. And as the chance of
finding anything serious in this coverity report isn't high (from what
I've seen), sorting through the list won't get a very high priority.