Re: Using C++ features in MariaDB

While we're on the topic, how does MariaDB decide which language
features are mature enough to use in the software?

For example, do you look at a list of supported operating systems, and
for those operating systems, look at whether or not the supplied
version of g++ supports a given language feature well enough?