Re: C API for dynamic columns - in which versions?

And one additional question -- do I correctly understand that mariadb_dyncol_* function are in mariadb-10.x.x and dynamic_columns_* functions are in mariadb-5.5.x?

In that case I'd propose to create a new page with API documentation of only dynamic_columns_*.

Honza