Re: LDAP authentication plugin: GSOC Application

Hi, Ionel!

On Apr 18, Ionel Merca wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Merca Ionel and I am a student at Politehnica University of
> Bucharest studying Computer Science in the third year. I am interested in
> the project with ldap authentication. I would like to know how can I
> download the source code and what relevant bugs can I fix to prove that I
> am capable of finishing the job.

MariaDB is Open Source project, you can download the source code easily.

No need to fix any bugs, just write a good proposal. Don't forget to
show that you understand how LDAP works, and cover how your LDAP
authentication plugin will be different from using MariaDB PAM
authentication plugin together with pam_ldap.so.