Re: User question

could start small and get bigger latter, maybe some sponsors could help,
mariadb have a big name now, mysql got smaller in name (ok oracle is big,
but many guys replace mysql with mariadb and don't want to get back)

in Brazil internet link is small near 100kb/s for upload, so a small
hardware of 70mb/s (a single sata hd) works for 700users without problem,
the problem is the internet link
well just an idea, start with some users without 100% of online status (95%
is easy for a simple pc + internet link) for a small company there's many
'small solutions' starting from 100USD/month with cheap hardware and not
professional employes
if we could get about 1000users = 100k/month, it's a good start, just a
number... i'm sure many small company want this, and they normally don't
have a biiiig database, just some sales systems about 100mb/user