Re: Aria engine integrity

yes i got this part and i was thinking that's right before, just a doubt

the second part is my main problem, could a wrong parameter creating and
mounting a filesystem, result in low integrity / low security for aria
engine? maybe a buffer that isn't write or something like this

--
Roberto Spadim
SPAEmpresarial