Documentation about GTID

Hi!
I am testing MariaDB 10.0.2, and I am interested in GTID.
The only documentation I found is the worklog.

Without docs at hand, I tried something:

slave1 [localhost] {msandbox} ((none)) > CHANGE MASTER TO master_gtid_pos='';
ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'master_gtid_pos=''' at line 1
slave1 [localhost] {msandbox} ((none)) > CHANGE MASTER TO master_gtid_pos=auto;
ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'master_gtid_pos=auto' at line 1

This is supposed to work, according to a blog post and some worklogs, but it doesn't.

As for GTID in practice, it seems to be active.

slave1 [localhost] {msandbox} ((none)) > show variables like '%gtid%';
+----------------+--------+
| Variable_name  | Value  |
+----------------+--------+
| gtid_domain_id | 0      |
| gtid_pos       | 0-1-11 |
| gtid_seq_no    | 0      |
+----------------+--------+
3 rows in set (0.00 sec)

slave1 [localhost] {msandbox} ((none)) > use mysql

Database changed

slave1 [localhost] {msandbox} (mysql) > select * from rpl_slave_state;
+-----------+--------+-----------+--------+
| domain_id | sub_id | server_id | seq_no |
|         0 |     12 |         1 |     11 |

However, when I run "show slave status", I get:

                   Using_Gtid: 0

Could you provide a pointer to the docs of the expected behavior at this stage?

Thanks

Giuseppe

Follow ups