Re: Fusion-io atomic writes patch comments

Thanks Laurynas. There are no testcases for atomic-writedness, it is not
easily unit-testable (and requires upper-class hardware in Buildbot instead
of working class VM:)
We ran sysbench manually, and some other tests, and that was it. I'm looking
forward to see  what you'll come up with.

Thanks for constructive hints. (Some of the comments seem non-issues, if you
ask me, __linux__ vs UNIV_LINUX, or setting errno, last error , etc) . That
Windows snippet was actually needed.

Thanks again,
Wlad