Re: MariaDB 5.5 EOL plans

On 05/24/2013 11:04 PM, Rasmus Johansson wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 5:57 PM, Honza Horak <hhorak@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:hhorak@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi guys,

    I'm not able to find any info about life cycle of MariaDB 5.5 or
    even other versions. Particularly if the MariaDB 5.5 life cycle will
    somehow follow the MySQL's 5.5 life cycle or if there is some
    another vision/rough plans when supporting of 5.5 will end?

Thanks for bringing this up! It has been on the table quite some times,
but now finally I think we got it documented. So here it is:

Thank you very much, that looks really great.

Honza