GSoC MariaDB Kerberos Authentication Plugin Proposal

Hi Sergei,

Thank you and the community for accepting my proposal of this year's
GSoC: Kerberize MariaDB -- add kerberos authentication support to MariaDB.

I'm Shuang Qiu, a second year graduate student from Shanghai Jiao Tong University,
Shanghai, China.
My field of research is distributed computing, especially distributed storage.

I just get in touch with my project mentor Mr. Vaintroub and join the #maria
IRC channel at freenode.net, where I can be found as shuang.

Thank you again and hope we can have a happy and productive summer!

Cheers!
Sincerely, Shuang