Re: Jira new field

heeh sometimes i just add a label that don't have interest to mariadb team,
it's just to 'group' my issues
if there's a interesting and nice way to do this could be nice
it's just to organize my issues and when i have time see what changed and
where, not changing the work of mariadb placing the right label in the
right issue

--
Roberto Spadim
SPAEmpresarial