Re: Jira new field

i think that the right way (but it's not good to me...)
is build a issue tracker outside jira just to me
but i'm using mariadb php and apache, and i only have issues in mariadb (ok
i have some mysql issues but i don't use it anymore)
maybe add a field for example 'reporter private field'  just to add this
kind of information is nice to don't setup a issue tracker (in my case)

--
Roberto Spadim
SPAEmpresarial