MDEV-4472 (audit plugin)

Hi, Sergei.

Here is the plugin code for you to check out.
It constists of a single new file, so i send you the link to it.
http://myoffice.izhnet.ru/~alex/server_audit/server_audit.c

What's missing in it as i'm not sure how it can be done:
    - No server host/ip in the log. How get that information?
    - SYSLOG logging.
The SysLog i knew was declared in the syslog.h. That's the interface talking to the
          local syslogd instance.
If it's what we need to use, then i have no idea how to specify the Syslog server IP for that daemon (which is required by the spec). I see nothing in the API about it and i thought it should be configured with the daemon's cfg file or something like that.

Best regards.
HF

Follow ups