Re: [GSoC] Kerberize MariaDB -- some unclear point about the project

I think a valid way to handle long names this would be to allow full
Kerberos name after the AS keyword

CREATE USER shortname IDENTIFIED WITH Kerberos AS "full@principal/NAME"

If "AS" is omitted, then we can assume the Kerberos name is the same as
shortname?

Serg, would this work?

Wlad

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v6r1m0/index.jsp?topic=/cl/addkrbt