Re: Uninstalling MariaDB 5.2 does not remove everything.

I believe you just need to refresh this “Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features” window  with F5.   I would guess that you had 2 such windows open, before uninstall, and the window you have open contains old  state prior to  deinstallation, and this state needs to be refreshed , with F5

From: Maria-developers [mailto:maria-developers-bounces+wlad=montyprogram.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Laursen
Sent: Samstag, 22. Juni 2013 17:18
To: Maria Developers
Subject: [Maria-developers] Uninstalling MariaDB 5.2 does not remove everything.

For @wlad I guess:

After uninstalling MariaDB 5.2.on Win7/64 some (don't remember which minor version),  it remains in the list of installed programs in Control Panel .. Programs.

Trying to uninstall displays this dialog (translates to "This action is only valid for programs currently installed").

I did not try if rebooting system would remove the item from the list. It may also have been fixed in the installer since the 5.2 release I installed.

-- Peter