Re: users table

You may try with mysql-proxy which to handle the creation of users to all of your servers.

Marian

On 06/19/2013 02:46 AM, Roberto Spadim wrote:
maybe ldap or other feature could help me? thinking about a new auth_plugin for example, there's something that is near
to what i need? like
setup mysql database in all servers
setup auth plugin in all servers pointing to some 'master database with users', any grant or auth will be done there and
my current server will say ok you are in, (what i'm saying now is near mysql tables replication + some plugin)
thinking again... could replication be used in mysql tables? allowing a automatic flush privileges when something change?

2013/6/18 Reindl Harald <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

    Am 19.06.2013 00:03, schrieb Roberto Spadim:
     > hi guys, what's the better way to have a shared mysql schema?
     > i'm talking about creating a user in one database and this user be created in many databases (in the same server)
     > i'm trying with symbolic links in data directory, but sure i have some problems that i need same server version (ok
     > no problem) and flush tables in all servers after add an user

    this is russian roulette

    if you need the same users use a dedicated dtabase with
    it's own connection from all applications or implement
    logic in the software to connect to all databases for
    the insert

    this is nothing which should be done with hacks

Roberto Spadim
SPAEmpresarial