Re: deferred_event

Hi, nanyi607rao!

On Jul 10, nanyi607rao wrote:
> Hi guys,
> as I know, when replication filter used, the defered events is a
> container hold on events(such as Intvar-, Rand-, User_var-
> log_event)that be applied delay. why those events need be applied
> delay? and what is parent Query mentioned in codes?

As far as I remember, it's was introduced to do filtering correctly.
When not all events should be applied, like with --replicate-do-db.

The "parent Query" is the Query event that follows this, say, User_var
event. The User_var event should not be executed when its "parent" Query
event is filtered out.