Re: help creating error messages

other doubt...
there's no plugin to read this file right? could i create a error_messages
plugin? it will read the err file and return something like:
||Language|error code|error text||
|en_US|1234|hello|

where could i read all error codes? i was reading unireg there's some
macros, but they are locale specific, there's some 'all locales' variable?
or some function that could read this errors codes / messages?

thanks again

--
Roberto Spadim
SPAEmpresarial