Re: Pluggable authentication, custom error messages

Ok,  this already helps, thanks!

Re set_mysql_extended_error(), no, it is not exported at the moment (neither
in MYSQL_PLUGIN_VIO struct, nor as exported symbol from the shared lib) .  A
non perfect solution for just now (or until ABI changes)  would be filling
mysql->net.last_error, just like set_mysql_extended_error() does now.