Re: LDAP authentication plugin

Hi Sergei,

Sorry for that.

My name is Ilija and I am a undergraduate student of computer science.
I find this project interesting and I'd like to know a bit more about it, so
I could decide whether it is appropriate for me, or not.

Are there any other desirable skills beside C and knowledge of LDAP,
because I have read about comparing to PAM authentication modules
for GSOC proposal?

Do I still have to write a proposal, or some kind of plan for contributing
to the project?

Sorry for all these questions, but this is my first time trying to
contribute
to open source project.

Best regards,
Ilija