RFC getting information from image (blob)

Hi guys,
i will implement a gis system, but my problem isn't gis, my problem is
raster (bitmap) images
I will save images at mariadb using longblobs
And i will create a table with, datetime and image
I will need read each r,g,b value from each pixel, example..

Select rvalue(1,2,loadimage(blobfield))
>From table
Order by datetime

Rvalue= red value of x1 and y2

What's the faster or at least, how to use less cpu and memory
I didn't search about images udf functions for mysql

Any help is wellcome and ideas too :)

Well i will use others sum, max, min functions too
I don't want to read all images at client side, i want that server do this
job
I don't know the image size (it can be any pratical size, max near to
16mega pixels), image format could be png, jpg, or another one but i can
use client side to rewrite image file to right format

I'm considering implement some imagemagick functions inside mariadb, what
you think?

Thanks guys

Follow ups