Re: [Commits] Rev 3772: MDEV-4645: Incorrect reads of frozen binlog events; FDE corrupted in relay log in file:///home/bell/maria/bzr/work-maria-10.0-MDEV-4548/

I meant that the code itself is sometimes indented with spaces, and
sometimes tabs, not that you have printed with a mix of " " and "\t".

Regards,

Jeremy