Re: Lack of linkage from MariaDB JIRA to commits

The automatic linking is definitely possible. I worked at a company
where we used svn+jira and had some post-commit hook on svn server
that automatically linked commits into jira. I don't know details how
this was done but I'd think this should be possible to do with
launchpad too.

Pavel