From: Maria-developers
[mailto:maria-developers-bounces+wlad=montyprogram.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of rg
Sent: Montag, 19. August 2013 01:53
To: maria-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Maria-developers] linking an external library

Folks,
I want to link an external library for a language extension. After several
hours of trying to tell cmake (^%$@*&) to pick it up for linking the library
would still not be built with.

CMakeLists.txt in trunk/sql is in the meantime full of pointers to the
library without avail.
I did the normal FIND_LIBRARY()
followed by TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES({$LIBNAME}) on various targets
plus as nothing worked: SET(CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH) on it, explicity
LINK_DIRECTORIES(), SET(CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH), SET(CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH) ...
How do I link mariadb with an external library??
Thanks Rob