Re: Calll for testing: MariaDB 5.5.32 packages

Hi Otto,

I meant it requested to change MariaDB root password 3x:

<quot>
Configuring mariadb-server-5.5
While not mandatory, it is highly recommended that you set a password for the MariaDB administrative "root" user.                                            If this field is left blank, the password will not be changed.
New password for the MariaDB "root" user:
</quot>

I did: apt-get install mariadb-test
And left password blank all 3 times.

Btw, why is it expected to ask this password in two scenes? I thought one should be enough.

Thanks,
Sergey