Re: alter online table documentation

hi Ian! Hummmm nice to know that it have the sql99 and mariadb docs, maybe
we could add a MARIADB syntax topic, i openned the main page of knowledge,
and clicked the first sql docs i found, a link there should be nice, and at
each sql99 command a link to mariadb sql command syntax could be added
Is the docs open source? How could i help with these docs? What mail list
should i send doubts about docs? Devel, discuss, anyother?

Thanks