Re: BUG? at windows versino of mariadb 10.0.4

Hi Vladislav!
I will try to crash it again =)

This time i will run with --core-file, but i think it's something related
with antivirus + innodb async calls, i'm not sure yet... i just started the
server from command line after unzip of binary 32bits package, in other
words, i was surprised about a crash with nothing running
but now it's not happening :/
i know antivirus is a problem for async calls at windows, if i reproduce
it, i will open a jira bug :) thanks for the --core-file parameter, i think
i never used it before on windows

any news i will post again or create a jira bug :)
thanks again :)