Adding versions to documentation

All,

Whenever we document new features in the Knowledge Base, one thing we
need to do is say when it was (or will be) introduced.

For example, if I'm documenting a feature that was introduced in
MariaDB 10.0.4, I would add something similar to the following to the
top of the page:

<<product mariadb from=10.0.4>>
This feature was introduced in MariaDB 10.0.4
<</product>>

If you're in a hurry and can't remember the <<product>> macro syntax,
just use a sentence. We'll wrap it in a product macro later.

Also, if you come across an article that doesn't have this
information, please add it if you can, or send me an email so that I
know it's missing.

Thanks!

--
Daniel Bartholomew, Sr Tech Writer / Sys Admin
MariaDB